T

The Human Stain

Google

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Rats Jump Ship?

Election fever is in the air. Republicans are in a tizzy: What to do – what to do, My my – My my, fret -fret. Bush and Cheney are toxic. How will we ever get re-elected? Even the grotesque Republican mouthpieces are trying to distance themselves. “Well, I never really supported the man.....”

Joe Scarborough is trying mightily to act like he was never a Kool-Aid drinker. Joe is fooling some people into accepting that he is a rational guy. He just published another article in the Washington Monthly bemoaning the fact that the Republicans have no fiscal sanity.

While he is consistent on the lack of fiscal restraint amongst Bushies and the Republican Congressional crowd, he is still a Bush pledge. He still obediently foams over the Rove talking points on his show. A wolf in sheep's clothes. Don't be fooled America.
Posted on The Human Stain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home