T

The Human Stain

Google

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Disgusting Scumbag

Rush Limbaugh, the fat blowhard icon for the unthinking acolytes of Bushism, had this to say when four members from Christian Peacemaker Teams, a Christian group that promotes peace and humanity were abducted by a group called the 'Swords of Righteousness Brigade' in Iraq on Nov26, 2005:

Yeah, all right. Now, let's take this at face value just for a moment. This could all be BS. I mean, we've never heard of the Swords of Righteousness Brigade. This could all be a stunt, but let's take it -- well, let's take it both ways. We'll take it face value at first, then we'll look at it as a stunt second. I said at the conclusion of previous hours -- part of me that likes this. And some of you might say, "Rush, that's horrible. Peace activists taken hostage." Well, here's why I like it. I like any time a bunch of leftist feel-good hand-wringers are shown reality. So here we have these peace activists over there. I don't care if they're Christian or not. They're over there, and as peace activists, they've got one purpose. They're over there trying to stop the violence.......

Fine, they get kidnapped. They get kidnapped at gunpoint. If that version of this is true, then -- OK, you've met the bad guys, and you tried your technique on them, and now you're blindfolded in a room with guns pointed at you and knives at your throat. I don't like that. But any time a bunch of people that walk around with the head in the sand practicing a bunch of irresponsible, idiotic theory confront reality, I'm kind of happy about it, because I'm eager for people to see reality, change their minds if necessary, and have things sized up.

I mean, these people are liberals, they're warped. Well, I mean, that's why there's -- I'm telling you, folks, there's a part of me that likes this. Probably, even with this, though, you know, they're not going to see the light of day. They're not going to -- I know, let them take me out of context. I don't care anymore.


The news coming out of Iraq now is:

Tom Fox, the kidnapped American peace worker whose body was found this week, had apparently been tortured by his captors before being shot multiple times in the head and dumped on a trash heap next to a railway line in western Baghdad, an official at the Iraqi Interior Ministry said Saturday.

The body was discovered Thursday afternoon dressed in a gray track suit and stuffed in a large plastic bag, the official said, adding that Mr. Fox, 54, of Clear Brook, Va., had been bound at the wrists and ankles.

So Rush, how do you feel now now? Got a woodie? Feeling pretty happy with yourself I'll bet, with that warm feeling just spreading all over you.
Posted on The Human Stain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home